U3F1ZWV6ZTE4MjM5NTMwNTcxNzQwX0ZyZWUxMTUwNzA3MzA3MjQzMQ==

Haberler

الحصول على الكود السري في اسفل المقاله

https://www.videosprofitnetwork.com/watch.xml?key=99788664c6dea003a93011f63a01b67e

I’ve been making money onling for over 20 years, and blogging since 2007.

 

As hard as it is to imagine, the past 10+ years have flown by fast… So fast, it brings me back and reminds me how I first started making money online and how I was always fascinated with the many different ways for people to generate money.


When I was younger I would always ask my father questions like “How much do you think it costs to advertise on that billboard?” or “How many people actually buy a car after seeing a superbowl commercial?”. It wasn’t so much that I was looking for answers, but everything about advertising was so interesting to me. As I grew older, my interest in business/money only increased.

Before jumping into my personal story and what I’ve been up to, you can follow me through the social networks and methods below!

1990

My First Successful Business. 

What do most people remember about school? Probably hanging out with friends, horrible teachers and maybe even rooting for your school sports teams. What I remember and value most was all of my business experience. Instead of carrying books and pencil in my backpack, I would carry around comic cards and later soda cans. During fourth grade, Marvel Comic Cards were big in my school. What I would do is buys packs of cards for $1 each (with 12 cards per pack). I would then bring them to school and sell them at lunch for around .25 per card.

Other kids would buy the cards with their leftover lunch money. Later on in intermediate school, the real money was in soda! You’d be amazed how many kids would prefer soda over the school’s selection of Snapple/Milk or Water. Of course as we are getting older, kids are having a little more money to spend. Buying a 12 pack of sodas for a couple bucks then selling them for .75 a can is a great profit. This may seem funny or odd to some of you, but this is business at it’s best… nothing beats being a kid with a little extra cash! 




تعليقات
ليست هناك تعليقات
إرسال تعليق

إرسال تعليق

الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة